What should be done for the man Leonard Johnson who:
1. Stopped two riots?
2. Brought HRH the Prince of Wales to the London Borough of Brent?
3. Initiated and lead Europe’s largest community organisation from nothing, to become a multimillion pound organisation?
4. Helped thousands of grass-root people to become assertive and take greater charge of their lives. From which some have become celebrities, run their own business, found employment, been trained and much more?
5. Advised government officials on the practical issues of community and racial development, amongst many other things?
6. Whilst in the line of duty has been abused, threatened and lied upon but has remained as harmless as a dove?
7. Without partiality and hypocrisy has freely given of himself to assist other community
initiatives from around the world?